Victorian and SA State Abbeyfield Conference 2012
Arrangements for the combined Victorian and SA Abbeyfield Conference are now well underway.
This interesting one day Conference will be held at the Kildara Centre, Rear 39 Stanhope Street, Malvern, (immediately behind Abbeyfield StJosephs Malvern) on Saturday 18 February 2012. (10.30am to 4.30pm)
We would welcome your input into the Conference program. Proposed topics currently include:
• Around the houses – updates from each house and hostel
• Understanding the Abbeyfield House Series 2
• Marketing and the Abbeyfield Australia website
• Report on the 2011 Housekeepers' Conference
• Managing problematic residents and residents whose care requirements exceed what an Abbeyfield House can provide
• Fire safety and compliance inspections
• Anti-bullying policy and House Rules
A detailed program and Conference Registration Form will be circulated to all Victorian and South Australian members and local societies.
The Co-conveners for this event are John Lawrence and Andrew Dixon.John and Andrew can be contacted on:
Andrew Dixon (w) (03) 9903 2523 (h) (03) 9572 5464 Andrew.Dixon@lib.monash.edu.au
John Lawrence 0408 096 447 email@example.com